Saturday, May 16, 2009

a dead man hand

today 6.55 in the morning i drive my kancil to school....30 metre away from my house i saw a hand on the road..tat time i tot who is the stupid fellow throw a toy hand on the road to scare the people who crash over..and i really crashed over it....

5.30 pm, my mom come back from work and tell us this hottest news .. after she tell me i just realised tat i was crashed it in this afternoon...OH MY GOD !! i cried...and i just woke from 'afternoonmare'...

i dreamed a guy was lock in a shop and the door can not be open forever..and i saw a lot of human dead skin and hands was hang over the football field...

JESUS ,u gonna helped me to over come this ...


to whom tat stay near sentosa and manja pls alert !! dun simply go out at night... and me too...hope i can do it..

No comments: