Wednesday, November 26, 2008







ah ma,i love you..




u love me with all ur heart but i can not do anything for you..i know u still look me as a child and a child can not run so far ....i dun think i can live without u..u meant a lot for me ,u take good care of me ,always joke and talks with me like i'm the one tat u can talk with...i'm so greatful to have a ah ma like u...u fed me with all ur love although sometimes i make u mad ...u loves me more than others..i'm so greatful when u treat partial with me and han shen among than others children and grandchildren...








the day after ah ma's 70-year-old birthday party...we having breakfast outside so tat she dun need wake up so early to prepare ours' breakfast...



ah ma so happy while eating the cendol


eating cendol at street..it is so memorable..


No comments: