Sunday, November 30, 2008

today i bring yuk hoong to church ..this is my second time bring a fren to church...actually dwei and linli was planning going with me but got interruption so they can't make it..wat a watse man...today pastor JAY KOOPMAN giving his message today..he is a 29 years old young man coming all his way from America to Malaysia..
today i know JESUS is doing a miracle things on my fren ,churchmate,and me as well...Jesus is calling us with a soft sound from heaven,HE didn't scolded us or punish us for wat had i done..wat he say is straight point to my heart and wounds..i tot tat wat ever i do (sins) today ,GOD will grace me or empower me tomorrow,GOD is a forgiving GOD...yes,HE is...one thing tat is very important is do not always think tat the grace will always be with u... and watever u do the grace is still there...actually tat is WRONG!! dun give ur time to sins..u have no time for sins...24 hours per day is already enough for u,if u got extra time dun go for sins go to sleep because the next day GOD had prepare some challenge to cross over tomorrow...

my next challenge : bring at lease 3 new friends to church....yeah ! xD

No comments: