Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MR2 and Kompressor



today morning till evening my uncle and I had a car racing along melaka highway.he drove kompressor c200 and I drove TOYOTA MR2.hey guys there,u guess who won the car race?..................................the answer is no one win the car race because today got so many car on the highway.i wonder why today a lot of car.after the car race then we go back to CITY BENZ and change another kompressor and went to mamak drink tea...

obviously MR2 is niosy than Kompressor because MR2 got turbo so it could run faster than kompressor.kompressor is more comfortable and stable than MR2.it's starring more stable .for me MR2 is very tough cos my bodyweight only 41kg and i drive until both my legs 'chou gan' and yet i still want to drive it because i like speed..

here i have some details and pictures...
VS

No comments: