Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a thing i yearning for

the time is showing 9.44,my heart is once again bleeding.i,once again losing hope and feel i'm a useless person ,a useless daugther to my parents,a useless elder sister to brotherand sister.i stand a wrong role for them.hope u two won't follow what am i doing now.
i don't know what can i do for this family ,and i don't know where is my future.i'm lost.hmm..maybe i care so much about it.or because mother and family put a lot of hope on me.i,i also want to do some result to show them that i'm not 'strawberry' or a girl that just how to spend money without earning anything.i starting to bring troubles to family.i love them but i don't know how to show them with my action.i'm such a fool a fool that already stepped into saitan's trap.
GOD ,help me !pls help me ! pls pull me off from the trap ! i want change !pls show me the light i yearning for .show me the way and my future.

No comments: