Thursday, February 12, 2009

ただいま(i'm home)

i wish someone will say おかりなさい(welcome home) to me now..

today i went to PRODUA factory which at Glemmarie to install seatbelt for my car..after settle everything,i wanna go back home early but i'm not familiar with that place so i had made a wrong turn..i turned into DAMANSARA highway..i never been there alone ,everytime i went there with my family or fren who very familiar with DAMANSARA area..but luckily i have touch n go,full tank of fuel and rm100 cash with me,if not i will panic how am i gonna go out from that place without all this things with me...i don't know how many toll i had been passed through and how many km i had drove..

i don't want to bring trouble to anyone ...so i didn't call CK although i know he working at there..and if i tell him i'm lost i think he will worry than me... hehe..and this time i also didn't call daddy for SOS so what can i do is keep on drive ,keep on looking at the signboard that showing 'petaling jaya' or 'puchong' or 'bangsa'..

after an hour,i finally turn into a place that i very very familiar with ,that is MID VALLEY...i made a big turn to go home from subang but i'm glad to be home now...

lost direction is something torturing me! next time i will never go there by myself alone,i will make sure somebody is doing the driving and i will never drive there again if that is no emergency..

thanks,JESUS that i'm in home now...

now i want take my nap since just now lost in DAMANSARA is torturing me eyes and brain..need to take few hours to inject some energy back..

ciaoz..

No comments: